A Battle

A Battle


Sometimes I wanna speak out whatever is there inside my heart,
But I am afraid may be someone will get hurt.


My feelings that are hidden deep I want them to evade,
But may be by doing so I'll misbehave.


I know keeping all this is hard and uncomfortable,
But I have to keep secrets until to speak out I become able.


You might not aware of the facts lying somewhere in my mind,
But what can I do by the unfavorable situations I am bind.


I don't know how to get rid of this burden on me,
But jst by a smile I have to let it be.


Giving love by lightning the people and surrounding around,
But how to pretend to be open when I'm so much bound.


I'll never let you find out or show it to you,
Because I'm afraid this will create problems for you too.


Already I regret for sharing just couple of things,
I know you also don't want to face the tensions that my situations brings.


I'm telling myself to keep calm and try to feel peace,
But again I become unconscious by my forehead crease.


May be you think I'm overthinking or over reacting,
But what about the noise that from deep inside I'm listening.


The visions around me are getting blurry and I'm worried,
Its been long time now since all this frustration i have carried.


I'm mad at my own self or sometimes on others,
But about my life there are a few who bothers.


I can almost see it that I can't makeup with all this,
But I gotta keep trying with a smiling face and a little bliss.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow for more at ypallavi92.blogspot.in and left your reviews in comment section..... thanks for Reading

Image Credit: https://goo.gl/CMuU1d

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wrong Number

Water Water Everywhere!

A wish I want to be true...