A NIGHTMARE DREAM

A NIGHTMARE DREAM..


One day when I woke up after seeing the seen around I was completely dead,
Because I was lying naked with an unknown guy in the bed.


A stranger was sleeping besides me and I've no idea about this shit,
Who was he?? I don't know what's happening not even a little bit.


Before he could wake up I get dressed and ran from there,
While taking taxi, driver was looking at me with an unusual stare.


I was feeling like I've committed some crime,
And I want to find out the whole story wasting no more time.


About last night all I can remember is that last vodka shot,
I went to bar because I needed some time to relax in this season so hot.


But after that I tried hard but I can't remember,
How to find out the truth I don't even have that guy's number.


Should I go back to his place I was just thinking about this,
Then driver said "you reached ma'am just get out before you miss".


At the gate I realised I've forget the keys somewhere,
Then suddenly that stranger guy with the keys was standing there.


I was stunned and shocked to see him at my house,
He said last night we become the lady and spouse.


My eyes got widened and before I could react I found myself sleeping in my bed,
All this was just a nightmare going in my head.


I was relieved to see this and was much relaxed,
But I would say that, the dream guy was smart doesn't seem to be that bad..😝😝😝



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow for more at ypallavi92.blogspot.in and left your reviews in comment section..... thanks for Reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wrong Number

Water Water Everywhere!

A wish I want to be true...