A Wrong Number

A Wrong Number



One day when I was enjoying the view from my balcony,
The telephone started ringing suddenly.


I thought it must be my mom as usually,
But when I picked it up I found some stranger's voice saying hello to me.


I really got confused because I didn't recognise who he was,
But before I would say anything to you, you said "I am sorry Rose.".


For a moment I felt a little pain in your voice but ignoring that I said "you dialled a wrong number.",
You may have got surprised and replied"but this must be Rose's number as much I remember.".


I said " sorry to say but actually its not.",
Somewhere I guessed that Rose must be your girlfriend with whom you may have fought.

You apologised saying "a wrong number I have dialled I thought".

Your voice was charming and mesmerised me even though I've never met you,
But then you just disconnected said "oops!! I created a problem for you too.".


That one call bought a feeling which was weird but happy I don't know why,
But may be one day I'll meet you having such affectionate voice, I know it's simply a lie.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow for more at ypallavi92.blogspot.in and left your reviews in comment section..... thanks for Reading.

Image Credit: https://goo.gl/Y87vTZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Water Water Everywhere!

A wish I want to be true...