Do You Remember

Do You Remember




Do you remember eating vanilla ice cream together from the roadside stall,
We used to be just 7 at that time when in each other's love we fall.


In Same school same class we used to be,
I find only you to talk when I was sad or happy.


Hand in hand, we used to walk from school to home,
And together in parks and on roads we used to roam.


Do you remember you used to bring for me chocolates and candy,
Our classmate who used to like you I just hate that's Mandy.


You fought for me once to the guy who sent me roses,
If i have to sleep without meeting you then I used to take sleeping pills doses.


When we were just thirteen, we did our first kiss,
I wanna ask you so easily how can you forget all this.


Don't you remember the promises of being with me always,
Now to get away from me you are finding ways.


Our childhood love would end like this I've never thought,
What should I do, to all those gifts for me that you bought.


When we were fifteen we even planned to get married,
Now all these memories of our's needed to be buried.


Now you're 18 and found someone else for you,
But at least remember me as a friend, will you??


Be happy with whosoever you want to be,
But let me tell you one thing, I'll never let you come into my life again even if you'll plea




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow for more at ypallavi92.blogspot.in and left your reviews in comment section..... thanks for Reading.

Image Credit: https://goo.gl/e8CqJW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wrong Number

Water Water Everywhere!

A wish I want to be true...