It's YOU I'm used to off....

It's YOU I'm used to off....




You made me love you,
The way you want to.


You were the only reason,
For things I used to do.


You let me laugh, let me live,
When I was with you I felt I was free.


The third bench in the central park, on which we used to sit,
All those expressions and words were fake dammit.


Dear you used to be my un momento,
I agree that I liked to be with you.


I just nurture the moments, when I used to talk one on one with you,
But things were as false as are you.


I believed you, I adored you, I mesmerized you,
You were a big lie, I should knew.


I remember when you got drunk and told me everything,
Now you're like a part of me I'm missing.


Now I've seen a lot that's enough of shit,
I wish I listened when people said that in my life you are a misfit.


With you I used to feel that my life was full of color,
Now things around me looks very blur.


You have gone now, making my life a mess,
I wish I've guessed that all you wanted to do is sex.


But I promise myself that I'll make my life clean and clear,
Because nothing more I'm having to loose and no more fear.


All you did that just hurt,
Oh God!!! I really can't believe you used to be a flirt.


So good bye and go to hell only this much I would say to you,
You're a history now, thus it'll be good, not carry on you.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow for more at ypallavi92.blogspot.in and left your reviews in comment section..... thanks for Reading.

Image Credit:http://bit.ly/2qOmF51


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wrong Number

Water Water Everywhere!

A wish I want to be true...