For those depressed sometimes!!!

                         For those depressed sometimes!!!


Sometimes I just feel getting lost in the woods,
Sometimes I just wanna go far away, I wish I could.

Sometimes I feel like running away in the dark,
Sometimes I wanna stay still and strong like a tree’s bark.

Sometimes I feel like jumping from a cliff,
Sometimes I wanna walk alone for hours without leaving behind my whiff.

Sometimes I wish to become the loneliest,
So that I won’t envy the happiest.

Sometimes I just don’t wanna go back home,
So that in the secluded streets I can just roam.

Sometimes I wanna be the one who is no one,
Sometimes I feel like killing that inner someone.

Sometimes only sometimes I get these evil thoughts,
Sometimes I don’t feel prepared for what all from my life I have got. 


Follow for more at ypallavi92.blogspot.in and left your reviews in comment section..... thanks for Reading.
Image Credit: 
http://bit.ly/2tW6iEw

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Wrong Number

Water Water Everywhere!

A wish I want to be true...