An Unknown Feeling

An Unknown Feeling


Imagining you singing songs and playing guitar,
I never ever knew that I'll come in friendship so far.


The way I have now started you seeing,
For me it's just an unknown feeling.


You are just a good friend of my best friend,
I don't know why my thoughts always towards you just bend.


You're no one but someone talking to whom simply made my day,
I know I shouldn't be thinking about you like this, but there's no other way.


Already I have beard the loss of someone I loved to be with,
But how can you be the one to fill the void he created.


You are giving my dreams a meaning,
For me it's just an unknown feeling.


Your ego,my thoughts doesn't match, this I have learned,
It'll be good for everyone if feeling inside me I just burn.


I knew you can never be mine, because you imagine someone else on your side,
But I can't control all this, way to get rid of this is suicide.


Why this is just a trend, the one you love you'll never get,
I wish I could feel that my life without you is just set,

But it's not, the reason is unknown for which I regret.

I don't know why always nowadays you're the one I have been thinking,
For me its just an unknown feeling.

I really don't know for how much more time I can hide all this, 
All i know is that I have to do this.


Although I know it's not that easy as it seems,
For me its just an unknown feeling.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow for more at ypallavi92.blogspot.in and left your reviews in comment section..... thanks for Reading

Image Credit: https://goo.gl/DzZSzP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wrong Number

Water Water Everywhere!

A wish I want to be true...